Beat the back-to-work blues with Air New Zealand's New Year international sale
New year, new you, new destination?
Kiwis eager to beat the back-to-work blues can lock in their next international trip, with Air New Zealand's massive 2024 New Year sale.
Tens of thousands of seats are currently on sale across the airline's international network and will be available to be snapped up until Friday 19 January.
Whether it's escaping New Zealand for star studded Hollywood, saying gidday to the Sydney Opera House, or experiencing the best of Asian cuisine in Hong Kong, New Zealanders will have plenty of options for their holidays this year.
Deals for those wanting to hop across the Tasman include fares as low as $197 one way from Auckland to Sydney and $209 from Auckland to Melbourne one way.
Those eager for a tropical getaway can escape to New Caledonia, with flights starting at $235 one way, or to Niue from $238 one way. And for those wanting to head further afield, they can jump on a flight to Honolulu from $547, or explore the bright lights of Los Angeles from $697 one way.
Hong Kong and Bali are options for travellers keen to soak up the culture and flavours of Asia, with fares from $716 and $696 respectively.
Air New Zealand General Manager Long Haul Scott Carr says it's the perfect time for Kiwis keen for more travel in 2024 to snap up fares.
"There's no better way to start the year than to book an exciting holiday away to look forward to. Whether it's whisking your family away for a tropical beach holiday or experiencing the bright lights and food and culture of a new city, there's options to suit every type of traveler."
Seats are strictly limited and not available on all flights and dates. See www.airnewzealand.co.nz for full details.
Note to editors: Travel periods, terms and conditions and card payment fee apply.
Air New Zealand's sale fares starting from:
- Auckland to Sydney from $197 one way
- Auckland to Melbourne from $209 one way
- Auckland to Brisbane from $223 one way
- Auckland to Gold Coast from $244 one way
- Auckland to Adelaide from $308 seat one way
- Auckland to Sunshine Coast from $334 one way
- Auckland to Cairns from $377 seat one way
- Auckland to Perth from $569 seat one way
- Christchurch to Sydney from $219 one way
- Christchurch to Melbourne from $225 one way
- Christchurch to Gold Cost from $244 one way
- Wellington to Sydney from $219 one way
- Wellington to Melbourne from $225 one way
- Wellington to Brisbane from $268 one way
- Auckland to Shanghai from $556 one way
- Auckland to Taipei from $626 one way
- Auckland to Denpasar (Bali) from $696 one way
- Auckland to Hong Kong from $716 one way
- Auckland to Tokyo from $756 one way
- Auckland to Singapore from $786 one way
- Auckland to Honolulu from $547 one way
- Auckland to Los Angeles from $697 one way
- Auckland to San Francisco from $727 one way
- Auckland to Houston from $797 one way
- Auckland to Chicago from $847 one way
- Auckland to Vancouver from $857 one way
- Auckland to Noumea from $235 one way
- Auckland to Niue from $238 one way
- Auckland to Tonga from $252 one way
For all sale fares visit www.airnewzealand.co.nz
Issued by Air New Zealand Communications.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org │ Phone: +64 21 747 320
About Air New Zealand
Air New Zealand's story started in 1940, first taking to the skies between Auckland and Sydney on a flying boat - a Short S30. Known for its warm Kiwi hospitality, today, the airline has 104 operating aircraft ranging from Boeing 787-9 Dreamliners and Airbus A320s to ATRs and Q300s, offering customers comfort in the latest most efficient jets and turboprops. It's a modern fuel-efficient fleet with an average age of 7.3 years. Air New Zealand's global network of passenger and cargo services centres around New Zealand. Pre-Covid, the airline flew more than 17 million passengers every year, with 3,400 flights per week. Air New Zealand was recently named the World's Safest Airline by the Australian rating service AirlineRatings.com, highlighting the airline's laser-focus on safety. Last year, Air New Zealand won Best Corporate Reputation in New Zealand – 8th year in a row.
Air New Zealand has a well-connected domestic business, connecting customers and cargo to 20 different regions around New Zealand. Internationally, the airline has direct flights to major cities across Australia, Asia, the Pacific Islands and the US, and through its strong relationships with alliance partners, offers customers more choice and convenience to connect further afield to hundreds of destinations. Air New Zealand has a particular focus on sustainability and its Sustainability Framework helps guide the airline's efforts in tackling some of New Zealand's and the world's most complex challenges. Air New Zealand aircraft are proudly identified by its distinct tail livery of the Mangōpare, the Māori symbol of the hammerhead shark which represents strength, tenacity, and resilience.
About Star Alliance
Air New Zealand is proud to be a member of Star Alliance. The Star Alliance network was established in 1997 as the first truly global airline alliance to offer worldwide reach, recognition and seamless service to the international traveller. Its acceptance by the market has been recognized by numerous awards, including the Air Transport World Market Leadership Award and Best Airline Alliance by both Business Traveller Magazine and Skytrax. The member airlines are: Aegean Airlines, Air Canada, Air China, Air India, Air New Zealand, ANA, Asiana Airlines, Austrian, Avianca, Brussels Airlines, Copa Airlines, Croatia Airlines, EGYPTAIR, Ethiopian Airlines, EVA Air, LOT Polish Airlines, Lufthansa, Scandinavian Airlines, Shenzhen Airlines, Singapore Airlines, South African Airways, SWISS, TAP Portugal, Turkish Airlines, THAI and United. Overall, the Star Alliance network currently offers more than 18,500 daily flights to 1,321 airports in 193 countries.